Clarke & Sampson Blog

Private Education Insurance: You Need Incidental Medical Malpractice Coverage

Posted by Matt Stephens

Jan 27, 2017 11:00:00 AM

You Need Incidental Medical Malpractice Coverage

Incidental medical malpractice insurance is designed to cover organizations outside the health care industry that have a medical exposure for operations that are not the major function of their organization. If you employ a school nurse, athletic trainer or other first aid provider, then you have a serious exposure for any injuries caused by medical care, or lack thereof. Educational facilities are especially at risk for this type of exposure because they deal with young, active students on a daily basis that have a variety of medical needs. Incidental medical malpractice coverage can protect your facility from this exposure.

Read More

Topics: Private Education Insurance, K-12 Private Education, K-12 Private Education Insurance, "Private Education Malpractice