Live Confidently, Work Confidently
Insurance for Political Organizations
Clarke & Sampson is an industry leading insurance provider for political organizations in the United States. Campaign managers, attorneys, accountants, consultants, and other industry professionals across the country rely on Clarke & Sampson for their niche knowledge and expertise of the insurance marketplace for political organzations.
Here are some of the common types of entities we insure:
- 527 Groups
This can include political parties, political campaigns, political action committees, social welfare groups, political committees, civic groups, associations, and more.
Here's an overview of some of the commonly requested coverages:
General Liability Coverage
- Insures against damage liability of volunteers and staff for on- and off-premise operations
- Covers losses due to mishaps at special events
- Provides host liquor liability coverage
- Optional hired & non-owned auto liability insurance to cover claims against the campaign arising out of the use of employees' personal vehicles
D&O, EPL, and Crime Coverage
- Directors and officers (D&O) insurance provides financial protection to individual directors, officers, managers, and volunteers for mismanagement suits.
- Employment practices liability (EPL) insurance protects the organization from claims alleging discrimination, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment
- Employee theft protection covers losses due to fraud, embezzlement, or other employee dishonesty
- Property insurance covers office/headquarters contents, computers, and equipment for satellite campaign offices. It also covers accidental damage, electronic data, and interruption of computer operations.
Let us help protect your political organization. Call 703.683.6601 or send us your contact information by clicking on the button below and we'll get in touch with you.