Live Confidently, Work Confidently
Political Action Committee (PAC) Insurance
Given the stakes -- political and monetary -- that a political action committee engages in, it’s almost impossible to be too careful when it comes to asset protection inside the Beltway. Representing the voice of an industry or organization takes focus and strategy. We’ll sweat the small stuff so you can concentrate on making your message heard.
No organization is accident- and incident-free forever. No matter how carefully you screen your employees and volunteers, your organization is only fully protected when you minimize the loss that any individual within it can cause. Whether a liability claim arises from outside or within your PAC, defending against lawsuits costs money whether they are won or lost and can heavily hamper any organization’s ability to function.
A policy tailored to a political action committee (PAC) is likely to include some or all of the following:
General Liability Coverage
- Insures against damage liability of volunteers and staff for on- and off-premise operations
- Covers losses due to mishaps at special events
- Provides host liquor liability coverage
- Includes hired & non-owned auto liability insurance to cover claims against the campaign arising out of the use of employees' personal vehicles
D&O, EPL, and Crime Coverage
- Directors’ and officers’ (D&O) insurance provides financial protection to individual directors, officers, managers, and volunteers for mismanagement suits.
- Employment practices liability (EPL) insurance protects the organization from claims alleging discrimination, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment
- Employee theft protection covers losses due to fraud, embezzlement, or other employee dishonesty
- Property insurance covers office/headquarters contents, computers, and equipment for satellite campaign offices. It also covers accidental damage, electronic data, and interruption of computer operations.
Let us help protect your PAC. Call 703.683.6601 or send us your contact information by clicking on the button below and we'll get in touch with you.