Personal Auto Insurance
When you buy auto insurance, you’re not just protecting your vehicle; you are protecting your way of life. The proper auto coverage can protect you from loss in the event of an accident.
Available coverage can include:
- Auto liability – covers damage for bodily injury or property damage that an inured becomes legally responsible for because of an accident
- Auto medical payments – provides protection for the named insured, family members, and passengers in the named insured’s auto for injuries received in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured motorist – covers the insured for bodily injury only as a result of an accident with a legally liable uninsured motorist.
- Comprehensive – protects your auto from damages other than collision, such as storms, vandalism, natural disasters, falling objects, and more.
- Collision – covers damage to your car in the event of an accident.
- Towing and labor – reimburses the insured for the cost of having a vehicle towed.
- Rental reimbursement – Compensates the insured for the cost of renting an auto while the damaged auto is being repaired.
Saving money is important. Being covered properly is even more important. Fortunately, Clarke & Sampson is here to help you do both.